A leader in the financial services arena, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Senior Data Steward Manager to join their dynamic team. The incumbent would implement governance, ensure data ownership, data quality management and ensure business process improvement.
- To act as subject matter expert on all data and information matters for the relevant data domain and business unit.
- To ensure and manage overall data ownership within the appointed data domain.
- To actively drive data quality initiatives related to responsible data domain.
- To ensure adherence to information standards and policies as laid down by Business and Information Architecture within the appointed data domain and business area of responsibility.
- To mature the information management discipline within the relevant business unit
- Implementation of Information Standards (Governance)
- Ensuring Data Ownership
- Metadata and Data Quality Management
- Stakeholder Engagement and Leadership
BCom Business Management Degree (Or similar)