A leader within the Insurance space is seeking a highly analytical MI Analyst to join their team to assist stakeholders in developing business cases for new products or processes by providing relevant information to support business opportunities. The position is based in Centurion
- Statistical modelling
- Develop new reports, report formats and standards based on identified user requirements for the business
- Analyze derived information to create value and an understanding of insights and opportunities presented by the data set
- Prepare customized reports based on identified requirements from the business at large
- Develop regular performance reports particularly related to needs of the business various systems to aid performance measurement and management.
- Maintain all existing reports by ensuring relevance for decision making and sound data governance practice
- Source information from different data warehouses, data marts, manual systems and online systems based on knowledge of appropriate data sources given the business requirements
- Collect and package data into usable and user-friendly management information for the relevant teams and stakeholders in the business
- Assist stakeholders in developing business cases for new products or processes by providing relevant information to support identified business opportunities.
- Analyze trends within the business data to reduce credit related risks, optimize performance of the business and inform credit scorecard development
Degree / Qualifications:
BSc Maths and Stats or similar