A leader in the property market is looking for a Conveyancer – Looking for a Conveyancer and Notary Public, this position will be based in Johannesburg
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of property transactions.
- Manages and vets all property transfer related transactions and process.
- Responsible for all aspects of the law and practice relating to Conveyancing.
- Due diligence pertaining to all aspects of property.
- Drafting commercial contracts relating to all aspects of property law.
- Bonds and cancellations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Admitted attorney
- Admitted conveyancer
- Notary Public
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of bank panel systems.
- Transfers, bonds and cancellations.
- Drafting documents.
- Deadline and target driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning, organizing and multitasking.