A leader in the property market is looking for a Senior conveyancing Secretary to be based in Johannesburg
Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of property transactions.
- Manages and vets all property transfer related transactions and process.
- Responsible for all aspects of the law and practice relating to Conveyancing.
- Due diligence's pertaining to all aspects of property.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in bond registrations and cancellation processes.
- Thorough knowledge of property transfer processes.
- Relevant formal qualifications are important but not essential if experienced and skill can be demonstrated.
- Experience with Legal Suite package will be advantageous.
- Able to deal with clients professionally in writing and on the phone.
- Deadline and target driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning, organizing and multitasking.