A leader in the healthcare industry is seeking a Product Manager to join their team in Sandton, Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining the future of customer experience products. The incumbent will be the consistent advocate for users at the intersection of design, business goals, insights, and engineering and thus must possess a clear vision for the future of user experiences and always advocate for the best possible solutions.
Business & Product development
- Lead the design efforts for projects that are both consumer- and internal-facing.
- Active involvement in the research of diverse markets and consumer trends.
- Ensure products are in line with the overall digital strategy and support business goals
- Prioritize and oversee execution of business development product roadmaps
- Help design products for emerging platforms and consumers.
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project and resource management skills.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution.
- Manages the acquisition and review of required Client data.
- Maintain a high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction through the entire duration of the customer relationship.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts, budgets and time-scales.
- Your work will impact our existing and future products. You should have deep knowledge of user-centered design principles and excel at research, synthesis, ideation and rapid prototyping.
- Development of business case associated with financial ROI
- Coordinate with management to understand business and client problems and develop effective solutions.
- Recommend business strategies and ideas to achieve company revenue growth goals.
- Work with management to identify new business opportunities and write business cases.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on company business architecture and procedures.
- Stay abreast with business trends and technologies.
- Planning and executing assigned projects.
- Understand project requirements and develop priorities, scope and schedules.
- Identify resource requirements and deploy resources with appropriate skill sets to complete the project.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Analyse business process changes and determine their impact to customers.
- Implement process improvements for business solution analysis and delivery methodologies.
- Evaluate business metrics and provide recommendations for future projects.
- Provide post-deployment support to customers as needed.
- Project success KPIs are measured and reported on an ongoing basis;
- Identify and analyse business risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Develop and follow the project timelines for all projects utilizing the standard implementation documentation;
- Ensure completion of projects on-time and on-budget
- Execute the project plan with internal and external customers to develop agreed upon delivery dates
- Provide bi-weekly status reports to customers, management team, and internal staff;
- Actively participate in the refinement and implementation of internal processes and procedures based on client feedback to support Employee Health solution/service deployment, and customer relationship management;
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, and openness with a focus on results orientation.
- Proficient in collaboration, conflict resolution, group interaction and dynamics, project management, and facilitation of significant projects.
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements.
- A related post graduate qualifications and certifications in information systems.
- 8 – 10 years proven track record of balancing multiple projects that increase business span and delivery of projects successfully on time.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in product design, development, branding/identity or visual graphic design.
- A professional who is passionate about creating new products offerings.
- Experience in business and product development from business case to start up innovation or new product delivery to market.
- Understanding of Healthcare industry is desirable.
- Technical & digitally savvy
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail