A leader in the mobile arena, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Customer Permissions Expert.
The role of the Customer Permissions Expert is to work closely with the Product Owner: Customer Permissions and Preferences to coordinate and assist in delivering systems and processes to effectively manage customer permissions across the organisation.
- Generation of commercially positive ideas that will increase the marketable base
- Manage the capability roadmap and track delivery
- Consolidate and assist with preparation of executive committee presentations
- Review, analyses and evaluate success of initiatives against key KPIs
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Must have technical / professional qualifications- Bachelors or honors degree in marketing, statistics or similar with experience in managing customer permissions
- Must have knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and / or Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant working experience in base management, Campaign Management, Direct Marketing
- Strong commercial acumen preferably with experience in marketing, commercial management, sales and/or brand
- Experience working in complex matrix environments with multiple stakeholders Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Telecommunications experience a plus but not essential
- Management consulting house experience