A leader in the Insurance Arena, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Campaign Specialist to join their team. The Campaign Specialist contributes to the organizational goals through effective planning and execution of campaigns within the defined timelines. The management of campaigns, data and metrics will help improve overall efficiencies.
Essential experience for the role includes:
- Analytics or MI experience
- Data management experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Direct Marketing Campaign Management
Desirable experience for the role includes:
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in Campaign Management
- Experience of dealing with relevant stakeholders e.g. work force management, contact centres.
- Provide input into the design of new campaigns, engaging with marketing.
- Define the campaign brief outcomes to meet the required set targets with the business unit manager.
- Develop the campaign brief that includes the planning and designing of the campaign; the timelines and resource capability and skill set required, liaising with multi-channel contact centre management; workforce management, marketing
- Implement campaign strategies and cohesive customer engagement according to plan to drive the achievement of the Business Unit targets
- Liaise with Data Science team and/or data sources to access reliable data to meet the campaign outcomes.
- Ensure data processes are adhered to – lead scrubbing, data optimization and segmentation strategies, implementation of all models, data alignment to campaign brief including applicable regulatory and legislative requirements
- Maintain, analyse, re-engineer and evaluate new and existing campaigns; as well as produce reports and communicate or escalate to the Business Unit the progress, performance, opportunities, threats and insights pertaining to campaign metrics, volume and quality of data, resources and skill sets, results, commercials ( cost per contact, p-factor), gaming of contacts or leads
- Provide input and review scripting of campaigns
- Implement initiatives to improve campaign performance
- Manage, track and govern campaign settings on dialer guided by models to support strategy
Essential qualifications for the role includes:
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4) .
- Relevant Contact centre and management information training.
- Knowledge of:
- Contact centre Knowledge (Inbound / Outbound)
- Workforce management
- Campaign Management
- Data collection methodologies and appropriate application
- All major data analytic techniques and models
- Research data management
- Analysis and interpretation of data results
- Data proposal writing
- Data methodologies
- Data best practice
- Knowledge of the short-term insurance industry
Desirable qualifications for the role include:
- A relevant 3 year Business degree / diploma in Business Management and/ or marketing