A leader in the healthcare industry is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their dynamic team in their Midrand branch.
The Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst will create standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative sales analysis and provide business processes support aimed at improving operational efficiency. The role works with customers, business leaders and sales teams in the analysis, documentation, and management of OTC business & data requirements. Prepares technical reports and presentations for sales by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Generate reports to enable the OTC sales leadership team to make informed business decisions and finetune sales strategies
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity and business solutions
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities to maximize sales force effectiveness
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing sales decisions
- Conduct analysis that defines the key products, customer segments and track performance targets
- Collaborate with sales, marketing management and Head of Sales
- Defines key performance indicators for the sales force in the areas of targets, sales frequency plans, reach, sales goals and track service levels and margin review analysis
- Provide territory sales analysis for all quota categories including: trend analysis, regional data, product rankings, call analysis and other miscellaneous reports.
- Data Integrity – Manage data to ensure accuracy when running reports for Micro Strategy and maintain customer data integrity
- Develop data/information models and preliminary system architecture, as needed.
- Computer Science/Business Tertiary Qualification /Degree Data Science or Computing or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in analysis of business process, particularly related to data and analytics based projects and documenting
- Advanced MS Office skills with the ability to build formulas/ models for analysis and forecasting
- In depth knowledge of databases- Ability to work with structured and unstructured data with differing periodicity, from multiple sources, in multiple formats, on platforms from corporate servers to Access and Excel databases.
- Knowledge & application of Data Analysis and business modelling
- Strong organizational project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications (Excel - Macros, PivotTables)
- Ability to interact with all levels of organization, including senior management
- Statistics experience with graphs, charts and analyzation skills
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- Ability to guide user(s) in identifying business and data requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business relationships