A leader in the healthcare industry is seeking a Visualisation Engineer to join their team in Sandton.The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of data workflows, ETL-like processes, SQL queries, and Visualizations of various clinical and non-clinical databases in the Data Ecosystem, as well as proactively advise business leaders on the right analytics approach, and analytical solutions to drive the business forward
- Raise Awareness of the Power of (Visual) Analytics directly within
- Developing new capabilities beyond static reports and spreadsheets
- Creating user centric applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with external and big data sources such as Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google +; Weather Data; Sensor data; sensor data systems
- Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML 5 and cognitive platforms such as Microsoft Cognitive Services to create truly unique solutions
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g.: Telematics, GPS; Geospatial; Pressure Sensors; Health Trackers; Internet of Things
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems.
- 2+ years of Agile and DevOps delivery practices
- 2+ years Design Skills experience: user centric design skills, user journey definition
- Data Integration skills: SQL and ETL: Data Analysis and modelling, data warehouse and big data architectures; understanding of data quality and Master data management; integrating advanced statistics and machine learning (e.g.: R; Azure ML)
- 2+ years of Enterprise Big Data security and management operations experience using tools and services
- Client relationship skills: Build Relationships and Interpret Data to Stakeholders
- Solutions Architecture: End to end analytics solutions architecture design and delivery estimation