A leader in the ICT Consulting space is seeking a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of promoting the sale of all products by developing client relationships, increasing the skill level within staff & clients. Advising clients in the configuration and pricing of solutions.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Promote the sale of VEEAM products effectively and efficiently to customers via personal visits, telephone and email contact, marketing and training events.
- Generate interest in VEEAM products with clients currently not reselling these.
- Prospect for new customers and develop under-performing customers
- Provide first level technical advice on product set.
- Keep customers informed of new developments in Product Set.
- Provide after sales support
- Present self in a well informed and articulate manner
- Professionally and efficiently, manage customer engagement with a view to maximizing
the client experience
- Adhering to Telephone Etiquette guidelines
- Continuous Product knowledge improvement (ongoing training)
- Cross and up sell of unavailable product
- Fast but accurate responses to email and telephonic quote requests
- Skillful price negotiation using system tools available (ERP)
- Deal with all customer related queries on VEEAM products
- Report on lost deals with reasons and pending deals (pipeline)
- Display accuracy regarding messages, quotes, orders, and information given.
- Answer customer queries, offer product information-do quotes and process orders
- Consult with clients to establish the needs of their business
- Ensure customer expectations are met (order taking and delivery)
- Increase overall customer satisfaction of new and existing customer base in order to be effective in solving challenges that arise, and need to be solved for the customer.
- Education & Experience
- Matric passed with exemption (essential)
- Relevant Degree/Diploma (preferred)
- Minimum 4 years front line sales experience in Veeam products (essential)
- Sales certifications in applicable Veeam Products - essential
- MS Office Suite (Intermediate – essential)
- Experience in Distribution and Reseller Channel (preferred)
- Must have own transport and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel locally and internationally
- Knowledge in sales of networking solution and Aruba