A leader in the Insurance space is looking for a Python Software Developer to join their dynamic team in Johannesburg.
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of this position is to maintain and control all commercial and financial calculations, mathematical models and workflow automation. The role will also be responsible for managing the pre and post billing validations processes across the vendors available. This includes commercial and financial dependencies between ERP systems.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Pricing rules engine calculations management and change control
- Pre-billing transactional auditing audits and discrepancy reports development
- API availability and performance reporting
- Workflow automations
- Commercial and financial information exchange integrity between the digital systems and the company systems, primarily the Sage ERP system.
This role entails developing, interrogating and implementing mathematical models and equations to the requirements of the business users.
Education & Experience
- BSc Computer Sciences / Computational or Mathematics (Operations Research) or related qualifications
- Programming in developer orientated languages
- Mathematical modelling
- Reporting and Test Case requirements development
- Process definition and communication
- Validation and verification against customer requirements
- Understanding and building of algorithms
- Problem solving
- Time management and prioritization on work
- Technical communication
- Business communication
- Outcomes driven