A leader in the property market is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to be based in Johannesburg
Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with management to design and develop digital marketing strategy, processes and deliverables.
- Determine colors, images, text style, and shapes to create layout in compliance to brand and style rules
- Manage all CPC campaigns and increase ROI across paid marketing channels.
- Analyze and evaluate SEO opportunities to increase organic traffic.
- Content creation, video, still pictures etc.
- Writing articles that promote the company and look for interview opportunities.
- Work directly with a back-end developers and management team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Marketing Diploma /Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a provable history of improved performance.
- Google Analytics
- Creative Graphic designing (Web)
- AdWords/ Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- Search Engine Optimization
- Able to deal with clients professionally in writing and on the phone.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Planning, organizing and multitasking.