A leader in the mobile space, based in Johannesburg, is seeking a Relationship Manager to join their team.
- Develop new customer relationships adhering with set guidelines of Relationship Manager Business Development.
- Direct strategically customer supporting campaign management and marketing operations.
- Report existing and future brands leveraging centralized relationship database.
- Interact with customer brand teams and respective agencies to create business objectives.
- Study and learn marketing strategies and execute streamlined marketing operations solutions throughout agencies along with operational vendors.
- Perform with technical Lead to convey customer needs, establish priorities and manage internal database performance of delivery resources.
- Maintain and manage regular contact with customers to ensure Client Due Diligence (CDD) along with Investment Profile is in progress and show any changes in background accordingly.
- Head responsibility to exceed business objectives, customer service satisfaction and account profitability.
- Attain or exceed objectives for current account revenue and up sell more opportunities to be created from new services and products.
- Conduct additional transactions in current and new client segments.
- Ensure to conform to entire Client Due Diligence (CDD) needs for prospective and existing clients.
- Support team staff adequately to accomplish service needs of client.
- Negotiate contracts with customers working professionally with sales management, company finance along with contract organization.
- Develop and maintain relations with the team to search customer business needs.
- Formulate solutions to respond to identified needs as well as sell-in recommendations for extra work.
Relevant Degree or Qualification