A leader in the healthcare industry is seeking a SAP Specialist to be based at their office in Illovo, Johannesburg
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, FI, PS,
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Relevant financial background and 8 years experience in a systems environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business qualification will be an advantage or studying towards an equivalent qualification.
- Relevant financial background and 8 years experience in an SAP environment.
- At least 3 end to end SAP implementations
- SAP certification will be an advantage
- At least 3 full lifecycle SAP ECC implementation experience
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills