South Africa Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Job Gateway website at www.jobgateway.co.za/ ("Job Gateway Site") and your relationship with Job Gateway ("Job Gateways", "we" or "us").
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Job Gateways site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking to instruct Job Gateway for the provision of recruitment services, our standard terms and conditions shall apply (copy available upon request).
Use of the Job Gateway Site
We operate the Job Gateways Site to assist you in understanding Job Gateway’ services and in communicating with us.
The Job Gateway site is provided for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Job Gateway Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Job Gateway Site. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Job Gateways Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Job Gateways Site. If you continue to use the Job Gateways Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Job Gateways Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the Job Gateways Site
You may not use the Job Gateways Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar,
- obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Job Gateways Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.By submitting information through the Job Gateways Site you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
In order to access to receive job alerts you must register on the Job Gateways Site. If you register, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
If Job Gateways has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Job Gateways Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by emailing email@example.com and asking that you are "unsubscribed" We may contact you to record the reasons as to why
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Job Gateways Site shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
Whilst Job Gateways uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the Job Gateways Site, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. If Job Gateways is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Job Gateways Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
These Terms and Conditions shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
Job Gateways makes no representation or warranty in respect of any of the following:
- the existence or availability of any appointment advertised on the Job Gateways Site;
- that any employer or client will ask for your CV, ask to interview you or recruit you;
- that any employer or client will keep confidential any of your information or data provided to that employer or client; or
- the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through the Job Gateways Site.
Availability of Job Gateways Site
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If Job Gateways is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Job Gateways Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Job Gateways Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
All information incorporated within the Job Gateways Site is owned or licensed by Job Gateways. You may retrieve and display the content of the Job Gateways Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Job Gateways Site without written permission from the Job Gateways.
Equal Opportunities & Diversity
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We may use the information we have collected about you on an anonymised basis for the purposes of monitoring in relation to our equal opportunities policy. We also reserve the right to disclosure the information we have collected about you to our professional advisers and to other persons to the extent that Job Gateways contracts out any aspect of the operation of its recruitment agency services. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as Job Gateways.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Job Gateways chooses to ignore this, Job Gateway will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Job Gateways shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
The Job Gateway is owned and operated Job Gateway
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
Job Gateway (SA) Registration No.
Terms and conditions of using the site
- This website and all of its content, including texts, fixed or animated images, databases, programmes, CGI, etc., hereinafter the Website, is protected by copyright.
- Job Gateway only grants you authorisation to view its content on a personal and private basis, to the exclusion of any public viewing or broadcasting. The reproduction authorisation is only granted to you in digital form on your viewing computer, for the purposes of viewing pages opened by your browser software. Paper print-outs are permitted to make private copies, for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of Article L. 122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code. The creation of a hyperlink on the Website is authorised without frame to the address of the homepage of the site (https://www.jobgateway.co.za) to the exclusion of any other address.
- Any other use not expressly contemplated herein is not permitted and requires the express, prior, written consent of Job Gateway. In particular, you are not authorised, outside the uses expressly permitted above: to reproduce the trademarks and logos of the Companies in the Group to create deep hyperlinks on any element of the Website other than the homepage, to use or extract in whole or in part the databases used by the Website, to use any programmes or CGI used by the Website, etc.
- Job Gateway does everything possible to compile and present the information contained in this Website. Such information is given for guidance only and Job Gateway recommends you consult a professional and complete your information yourself.
- The information available on this Website has been compiled from several sources and may change without notice.
- Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or the functioning of the Website or the information it contains, or that said information has been checked by Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group.
- Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group shall not be liable on any account for the information contained in this Website and disclaims all responsibility for any negligence or other concerning such information.
- Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group do not guarantee the existence or the availability of any offer featured on this Website.
- Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group do not guarantee that an employer or a client will ask for information about an applicant, suggest an interview, or hire an applicant, or that the applicants will be available or will correspond to the needs of an employer or a client.
- Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group do not guarantee the final terms or the duration of an offer obtained by means of this Website.
- By using this Website, you accept the risks relating to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy or timeliness of the information.
- This Website was created in France. By using this Website, you accept the foregoing terms and conditions of use, without prejudice to any remedy in contract or tort that may be sought by Job Gateway. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the construction or performance of a contractual undertaking provided for in this site shall be submitted to French courts having sole jurisdiction and applying the laws of France.
Intellectual Property rights
All rights reserved
This Website has been created for Job Gateway.
All intellectual property elements, trademarks, trade name and logos are the property of Job Gateway or the Companies in the Group, unless otherwise stipulated. No reproduction of this Website is permitted.